We must postpone all training and tests until 2nd December.
We will be in touch with everyone that has booked with us to advise of the postponement.
We will try to agree an alternative date’ via direct contact.
As this is a restriction to all training schools, there is no point in trying to find alternative courses.
There will be a price increase across the board for CBT training but we will not increase the cost for any student who accepts the postponement.
If you need a refund, we will provide these on request but expect to pay more when or if you book with us or another school.