- “The Best Motorcycle School”. Special thanks to my driving instructor for putting me at my ease and relaxed for the day of CBT driving test which I passed yesterday. It was a bit of a journey from the first hour of my Introduction to Motorcycle Course (ITM) at Alpha Motorcycle Training school. He is a fantastic driving instructor – always good humoured, patient, a natural educator who explains everything simply and with precision and who is a pleasure to spend time learning to drive with and also an amazing person to be around. I came to driving quite late in life and was a bit nervous but he was superb all the way enabling me to sail through all and at my own pace. I had a great time !!! I cannot recommend him and motorcycle school highly enough.
Natalia Filip- CBT Shepherds Bush- London
- “Amazing Training”. Our instructor was just an amazing person and a very good teacher. He handled students with different riding experience with ease and made sure all the students were equally well trained by the end of the day and confident in riding on the actual roads even in the Friday afternoon rush hour traffic. Lots of time spent on the actual bike so definitely recommended. In case you are wondering, I did my CBT there and now planning to do my full DAS also from them soon. Turunmittal- CBT London
- “Thanks a lot”. Great service, Instructors are friendly and very enjoyable to learn from. Had a fun experience getting my CBT, its happy environment. I highly recommend Alpha MCT to everyone, All students were well taken care off with individual attention and gotten to where they need to be. Thanks a lot for putting great prices for such a good school!
Karim Chayeb – CBT Greenford UB6 – London
Alpha MCT is the place to do your Motorcycle training regardless of level! He took an easy going, laid back approach to the training element but maintained a high standard of professionalism and just made everything easy with his approachability. Highly recommended regardless of age!
On the ‘pad’ he made sure you were 100% confident in all elements of the course before taking you out to put our new skills to the road.
All equipment given and as I booked online I got given a brand spanking new helmet!!
For winners!” Jason – CBT- Watford
I definitely enjoyed doing my CBT test with alpha, they were very helpful and patient.
The instructor was a really friendly guy (Jorge), I would defo recommend this to anyone wanting to do their CBT test
5* ” Shuaib – CBT- NW8 London
I would just like to say I recently done my CBT with alpha and I found it very helpful I was worried before I called and it was all explained as clearly as it could have been I learned a lot during the time I spent with my instructor Phil he was very helpfully and got me where I needed to be I would strongly recommend alpha to my family and friends and will carry on using alpha training in the near future my self. When I got home and took my bike out for a ride after the training with my instructor Phil I felt like a more experienced rider I never would have thought I would have learned so much in the space of the training. There nothing to be nervous about the instructors are very helpful and friendly from my experience. ” Francis – CBT- W12 London
Went for CBT training and it was really well presented. I enjoyed the day a lot, going from total novice to trained, with excellent guidance on how to handle the bike to road safety. Good instructor with solid experience on the road and what to look out for when driving.
Came away with my certificate and was very very happy, thanks to alpha motorcycle training. ” Paul – CBT- W12 London
I recommend this to everyone! They not only give you theory training but practical where they go through every step until you have complete knowledge! They will train you well until you feel comfortable enough to ride, they were a great help, cheap and very nice, lessons are also very enjoyable because they made them fun especially my teacher (forgot his name) guy with the sheep hat.. All in all great place to get your cbt exam I would strongly recommend it to anyone, not one single bad thing to say about it.. After the training my dad even went there and bought one of their mopeds they had on sale.. It’s been a pleasure and thank you for the fun and professional experience ”
Went for CBT training and it was really well presented. i enjoyed the day a lot, going from total novice to trained, with excellent guidance on how to handle the bike to road safety. Good instructor with solid experience on the road and what to look out for when driving.
Came away with my certificate and was very very happy, thanks to alpha motorcycle training.
I recently retook my CBT with Alpha and they were excellent. Although I had initially done a CBT two years ago, I still learnt a few new things and it was great to get a reminder. It didn’t feel like a hassle retaking the CBT with Alpha – they managed to make it enjoyable as well.
The tuition was very thorough and it was very clear that safety on the day and going forward was their number one priority.
I would highly recommend Alpha to anyone who is taking their CBT for the first time or retaking..” Danielle – CBT Maida Vale W9- London
- “Review Yesterday I completed my CBT one day training course, and what can i can. It was amazing, I learnt so much in one day and now I am fully comfortable on a scooter, it was essential training, especially as now I am wanting to book my DAS. Our teacher Phil broke everything down into bitesize chunks so everything was easy to understand. He was a very patient teacher which was crucial! We all had an amazing day with you guys, such a friendly bunch. Cannot wait to see you all in the new year for my DAS training.” Benjamin Hutchings – CBT Kent BR3 – London
Clear, competent CBT instruction in a friendly environment. I left feeling confident about my riding and can’t wait to go back to complete some more training.” Ellie Partingon – CBT Putney SW15 – London
- “Alpha was a great experience. My girlfriend and I had been considering doing our CBT for a while and had looked at a few other places but alpha were the most helpful over the phone when booking. The day itself was fantastic. Our instructor was Jibriel. He explained everything really well and was very friendly and helpful. A credit to the company. Thank you so much for an incredible day.” Christopher Pullen – CBT London – London
- “Our Cbt is something my boyfriend and I have been talking about doing for a long time and recently we decided to just go for it. We chose alpha motorcycle training for a few reasons, the first was the price, it was the cheapest we found apart from one and when we mentioned it they matched the other price instantly which was great. When we got there we were met at the car by our instructor Jibriel who was a ball of energy and made the day so stress free. He took it at our pace. When we asked to complete the course on manual bikes we were told it was much harder to pass, and we did which is a credit to his teaching as id never been on a bike before. Thank you so much for everything!! We will definatly be coming back to see you for our DAS.” Victoria Benford – CBT Ruislip HA4 – London
- “I have done my CBT at Alpha. It was a very good experience very easy to book short notice too. The instructor was very polite and friendly with lots of patience regarding that was my first time on a motorbike. The place is also nice and easy to access.” Gabriel – CBT Willesden NW2 – London
- “Good Price .Great Service ,Very satisfied , Highly Recommended.” Sina – CBT London – London
- “The instructor was friendly and attentive to all student. She was clear and considerate to all levels of her students and was a pleasure to learn from. The group was perfect and it made a positive and healthy environment to learn. The prices were perfect and match the day course.
Thanks for the positive experience.” Jack Webb – CBT Harrow HA3 – London
- “Just did my DAS with Alpha Motorcycle Training. What a great bunch of people. My driving instructor Kevin was simply a legend. Incredibly kind, patient and wise. This guy was basically born on a motorbike. He lives and breathes what he´s doing and clearly enjoys teaching you how to ride. I couldn´t have wished for a better instructor. Indalesia in the office was a star. Really helpful and very switched on. The gear was okay. Some of the bikes were a bit beaten up but all in all they were in good shape. Disraeli is the boss of the company. Man, this guy is ambitious. You can tell he wants his school to be the best in London. Thanks so much guys!” Daniel Schafer – DAS Harlesden NW10 – London
- “Its was such good training and their instructors are really friendly and professional in what they do. Thanks.” Deiverson Siqueira – Deptford SE8 – London
- “Training was very good. Extremely liked instructor, the way of all aspects was explained. It was mine second CBT, so I told my weak points and we work on that, even was other 3 pupils. Class was excellent with TV screen to show basic theory. Also cool you can get refreshments. Intend to do my DAS there. Cheers ALPHA.” Arturas Posiunas – Willesden Sports Centre NW10 – London
- “Special thanks to Stephanie who made the whole day quite an experience! The CBT course was well constructed, the location was convenient, prices were good and the teaching team was great. Only downside is the little radios they use on the road. However, I highly recommend Alpha Motorcycle Training and will come back for my DAS.” Leo Andre – CBT Willesden NW10 – London
- “100% recommended. Totally reliable, great attitude by Disraeli, great support, with profesionals instructors. The best school for motorcycle license in London People serious and honest. Great prices. Kevin is one the best intructors in UK. Thanks for my full license.” Hernan – DAS Bayswater W2 – London
- “I would recommend alpha because as soon as I arrived they made me feel welcome, it was a nice and relaxed environment, the instructors went at your own pace, good bikes, helmets,jackets, 5 star for the whole day!” Ross Baker Hill – CBT Islington N1 – London
- “I took my cbt and felt really nervous, after 5 mins, I felt at ease because the instructors put you at ease and encourage you from start to finish. I would highly recommend to any one act is the most best experience I ever had and I can’t wait to do my das once I do my theory test go on give them a try.” Chris Stanion – CBT Queens Park W10 – London
- “I would recommend”. Friendly and reliable. Good equipment and decent bikes I would recommend this school to anyone who wants to learn riding the correct way.
Ali – CBT Harrow HA2 – London
- “The instructor was second to none”. As a past moped rider all my key skills that i learned in the past had deminished and i was in need of a refresh!!
AND NOW thanks to alpha ive just completed my CBT TODAY YAAY!!! The staff was bubbly and really friendly and the instructor was second to none!!! absolutely love the short time spent with them, learning and being taught the vital skills for the roads!! im now ready wooop!!Thank you Alpha!!
Ashley – CBT Willesden NW2 – London
- “Did my DAS with Kevin and had a very positive experience”. He was very experienced and provided very clear instructions that were easy to understand. He was also able to spot and correct my mistakes effectively by making me understand why I had done them and what I had to do to correct them (really important stuff that now seems quite trivial!) He also provided very useful tips and tricks that made a lot of difference when I was taking both mod 1 and 2 – little tricks of the trade I reckon comes from having seen a lot of students pass and fail over time. Also a lovely ‘grand fatherly’ chap who likes cottage pie with lots of gravy!Disraeli aka the boss (not sure if I spelt it right) was also a gentleman and suggestions for additional training (or suggestions that I did not need extra) were very professional and did not come across as trying to rip me off as these things don’t come cheap! I really really appreciate that.Kit is pretty standard and bikes are in good condition – well recommended!
Jonathan Siao – DAS Waterloo SE1 – London
- “Very Professional”. I’ve done my CBT test on the 5/7/13 with an instructor called Jibriel who was amazing guy to get to know who shared his life experiences and passions for bike also are from the same Caribbean country, all in all excellent service, patient. Also encouraging will be back for my DAS… The onsite shop is really good and provides everything you need to get you going last but not least the lady in the office was very polite and accomadating and very professional. Keep it up Alpha. Many thanks.
Dean Anderson – CBT Brondesbury NW6 – London
- “Thanks to everyone at Alpha”. CBT – Had a great day learning my CBT and would recomend alpha motorcycle training to anyone looking to improve their motorcycle skills. The cost was very reasonable and the kit and bike was all in good working order. We had an excellent instructor on the day as she was very profesional and made you feel totaly relaxed and confident about your riding.
Thanks to everyone at Alpha, great job guys.
Martin Trewick – CBT Central London WC1 – London
- “I recommed”. Highly recommended this school!! Congratulations to the team. Excellent teachers, professional and very patient. I recommend! Thank you to all the team!
Maksuelma DI Napoli – CBT Seven Sisters N15 – London
- “Great”. Was great my instructor Hassan was a very good teacher, patient and funny.
100% recommend it
Jonathan Villafane – CBT Kilburn NW6 – London
- “Cheapest Prices that you can find in London”. Fantastic day with Fantastic staff, excellent training provided by my instructor Jay, made every one feel at ease and comfortable, great equipment all provided for £90 cheapest prices you can find in London…5 out of 5 highly recomended.
Daniel Dennison – CBT Camden NW1 – London
- “They are the best”. 10000000000% recommended, it was great layed back but everything got done. I had a fantastic instructer Aka jibz we went at our own speed got all the excersises out the way and then hit the road nice and easy. If anyone is looking to do there CBT or full biking licence GO TO ALPHA MOTORCYCLE they are the best in the north west and west region of London.
Yassin – CBT Willesden NW2 – London
- “Welcoming and friendly environment”. Had a great day learning to ride a geared bike. Welcoming and friendly environment, and very patient instructors. Special thanks to Steph for teaching me all about bike safety and riding. I’ll definitely be doing my A2 license here when the time comes.
Nawid Daoud – CBT Acton W3 – London
- “Extremely professional”. I completed my CBT test on the 27th May. The course was conducted by an extremely professional and experienced trainer. I found the course very informative and how to keep safe on the road. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants to start riding a bike. I cant wait to go and do my DAS in the next few weeks. Thanks.
Manuel Campaz – Willesden Sports Centre – London
- “Amazing”. Amazing bunch of guys .good teachers. really enthusiastic will retake again next year with alpha.
Ashley Skidmore – CBT Brixton – London
- “I have to say it was excellent”. Just did my CBT training and I have to say it was excellent. Great instructor, although the radios they use go out of range quite quickly. I will be coming back here to do my DA course in the near future.
Alex – CBT Willesden NW2 – London
- “Friendly and auxiliary”. I would recommend this school to everyone who is just starting with driving and also to guys who are retaking CBT. The school has very good motorbikes and also very high quality of protection kit which you can borrow.
Petr.Linhart – CBT Harlesden NW10 – London
- “Passed thank you”. Thank you Alpha for your excellent service, I had a fantastic instructor called Phillip & am so grateful for all your support with my training. Thanks also to the staff in the office for bending backwards to arrange my mod1&2, am so pleased I passed first time & couldn’t have done it without you all – thumbs up. happy riding.
Mr Joao Machado – DAS Shepherds Bush W12 – London
- “Great school and great instructor”. I’ve just had my CBT done this last Monday (13th of May) and I had an amazing experience. I was even more lucky since on that morning I was the only student, having the instructor just for me. Everything went well and I am really happy that I’ve decided to do my CBT with this company. My instructor was amazing. He is really knowledgeable, friendly and professional. At the same time all the rest of the staff were really friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend this school to everybody that wants to have a great learning experience. Also I will definitely be doing my DAS with them. 5 starts and a really big thank you to my instructor.
David Manso – CBT Cricklewood NW2 – London
- “Best CBT training in London!” This place is the best place to get your CBT training. The instructors were very pleant and their enthusiams made this day egen more enjoyable! The class was very small (3 people) and this helped me to get individual attention.”.
Andrio – CBT Maida Vale W9 – London
- ““It is the place to get your motorcycle license done!” “I had my CBT and also Direct Access Scheme training at Alpha. I found them on Google while searching for a place to get CBT done, then I decided to take my DAS training there as well.From the first moment you meet them, you feel that friendly atmosphere around.
The people working there are great. They are helpful on every stage of your training/tests. All of the instructors are friendly, fun and makes you feel comfortable on the bike. After CBT, I completed DAS and I can’t thank him enough for the effort he put.
Yavuz Yilmaz – CBT DAS Hackney, London
- “CBT to Full Licence” – “I would like to start by saying a big thank you to all the staff at alpha motorcycle training I started with my CBT the instructor was great very thorough and professional I enjoyed the day then I booked my day training for mod 1 with Philippe what a guy friendly professional patient explains everything to you and a very good trainer he trained me well and I passed mod 1 first time then booked mod 2 and 1 days training again he trained me well and I passed 1st time if you take the advice you are given and put it into practice you get results so a very very big thank you to Philippe .
And thank you to all the other staff everybody there is so friendly and professional very well priced
Allan fowler – CBT DAS Ruislip
- “Professional, experienced, good value for money!” – “The Alpha school for motorcycles was brilliant. I looked around and this seemed to be quite cheap so I pleasantly surprised with the good service and professionalism of the team. My tutor was very very good, I thought I k we quite a bit about the roads ‘safety as I’ve cycled for 15 years in London and I really thought I’d just have to go through the motions to get my CBT..I was wrong!! He taught me lots of new skills and I am very grateful. He has over 40 years experience so an ideal tutor. The other thing I really liked was the area where we were training, not too much traffic, nice roads, and the right amount of ‘obstacles’ such as roundabouts..etc etc..all in all I was very impressed by everything, everything was provided..I really do not have a bad word.so thank you.”
Choper – CBT DAS Kensington, London
- “CBT” – “I took my CBT with Alpha Motorcycle training. Had a great day with a very friendly, professional instructor who was very knowledgeable. It was a well paced day with good gear and equipment. Alpha motorcycle training looks after the students on and off the road and I would definitely recommend them to others.”
Miss Amanda McDermott – CBT Kilburn
- “Das mod 2” – “Did my mod 2 with alpha after having mediocre experience with metropolis. Philipe was an awesome instructor – patient , knowledgeble and processional, so were the rest of the team. Pretty competitive price wise too.”
Mr Alexander Artyomov – DAS Brentford
- “Alpha have the best trainers, small groups & 100% focused” – “For my DAS with Alpha you work in small groups & each day really bond with your trainer & fellow student. I did my DAS in 3 days. 1 day training and then 2 half days with tests. May I commend [names removed] – they are the best in the business. They make it all so simple. As long as you put into practice what they say you will pass. I some ways I was sad to have passed first time because it meant that I had no reason for coming back. All the best chaps, you’re the greatest & keep in touch with info of any group rides etc… Best, Charlie.”
Charlie Turner – DAS Hammersmith, London
- ““Good First Time Experience” – “I saw this training school on the internet and I selected this one first because the price was good and what they were offering in service looked good
they teach you what you need to do and also what to except good and safe practice on the road and how to be conscious of your surroundings when you are out there.The trainer was patient and clear in his instructions equipment provided was perfect and i am impressed in what I learned.”
Mark – CBT Hendon
- ““DAS course” – “Did my DAS course at alpha and I had Terry for my mod 1 and 2 training, cant praise the guy enough, I have a lot of riding experience and therefore a lot of bad habits, between the two days training with Terry he spotted and helped me correct numerous little things that would have gotten me a load of driver faults and a fail I’m sure, told me what to focus on and just enjoy the ride, as they say the proof is in the pudding, pass with no faults at all!!! Thanks again to Terry and all at Alpha MCT, excellent tuition throughout.”
William – DAS Wembley
- ““TOP TRAINING SCHOOL” – “I renewed my CBT at Alpha. I had done the first one somewhere two years ago where I got very disappointed with the careless of the information regarding the Highway code and the its importance. As I worked as theory instructor for drivers in my country, I got very impressed with the all Alpha instructor’s professionalism. They really take their job with responsibility to make sure the trainee is prepared to ride on the roads. Great infrastructure, friendly and experienced staff. I strongly recommend Alpha! You will definitely become a better rider with them.”
Mohammad – CBT Wembley
- ““very good CBT training” – “I chose Alpha Motorcycle Training online, several factors like price, location and good website determining my decision. And should I choose now, I would go there without doubt again. The instructor Jibril was very professional, and even more importantly – keen on teaching, giving 100% of himself. The course was well structured with all relevant exercises and theory and nothing unnecessary.”
Ivo Atanasov – CBT East London